Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday with Liz............really lol

Ever have one of those weeks when things go from bad to worse?  Well that is me.  Today Liz is sharing a fantastic project that she created using the Pooh and Friends, Nate's ABC's, and Cricut Craft Room Basics.  Now I know you do not see a picture and I promise you she has a wonderful project.  My computer crashed and I had things backed up, well almost and I lost her picture and my yahoo mail deleted the trash so....to see this fantastic project, you can go to http://unikbyyes.blogspot.com and please leave her a great comment and I promise you will see a project tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!