Sunday, January 12, 2014

Monthly Tip with Shawn

I hope you are all enjoying the monthly tips Shawn provides for us to find images and special cuts for our Cricut projects.  She is going to share how to look for card cuts.  If you need a wedding, baby shower etc she will tell you exactly how to find it in MyCutSearch. Go to her blog at http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com and she will explain it all!!! Then be sure to visit MyCutSearch.
(go down further in her blog post and you will see the tip with examples)

6 comments:

  1. I would really enjoy these but can't find the actual tip. You should include it in the newsletter or have a link to the actual tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really enjoy these but can't find the actual tip. You should include it in the newsletter or have a link to the actual tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CMarie~
    If you click on Shawn's name (in red} in the post it will take you to Shawn's blog.
    Once there look at the top of Shawn's blog she has a link there that will take you to the tips.
    It is titled My Cut Search Tips.
    Hope this helps.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly can't live without MyCutSearch.
    Even when I know that I have a particular image, I never know if I happen to have another one that is even better. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great tip, this is such a great feature!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!