Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Daily Project with Rosa

Welcome to our Tuesday daily project. Today Rosa is sharing this great card she created using the Baby Steps cartridge. This is the cutest card and love that little dress on it.  Be sure to stop by her blog for all the details. I know some of you have bought the new Cricut Explore.  I would like to pass along a fellow blogger who has started a Facebook page to show you how to use Design Space.  Go join Karin's page Facebook by typing in the search I Luv My Cricut     You will have to request to join. Tell her Diane sent you to her page.  I know she will have lots of helpful information and even if you haven't purchased the machine yet, it might be good to check out!!!

3 comments:

  1. I just love all things baby! This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterned papers and the colors Rosa chose-such a cute baby card!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!