Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Project and Winners of our Challenge

Welcome to our Sunday project.Thanks for all the fabulous entries in our challenge.  They were fantastic and the winners are listed under the picture of my project.  I will be getting in touch with you later today to send your button and the first winner will also receive a prize!!!  Today I am sharing a cute project from SVG Cuts.  These are called Spring Pals Treat Sacks.  I used my Silhouette Cameo.  These are so easy to make and would be great for treats for school or church.  Stop by my blog for all the details and some pictures of how I put them together.
The winners of our challenge picked by random.org are:

#8      Katrina    www.scrappyhorses.blogspot.com
#18    Martha     www.marthacreatescards,blogspot.com
#12    Carrie       www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!! Love your project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these treat bags!!!
    Congratulations Katrina, Martha and Carri!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!