Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday with Diane

Welcome to the Tuesday post. Diane here sharing an anniversary card I made for my husband.  Our anniversary was in April and he loves all my cards.  He has every card I have given him since we have been married!!!  I do not keep them, but he says he treasures them because I took the time to make it for him.  Sweet, so I guess I will keep him lol!  I used the Silhouette Cameo and files from the Silhouette store.  Loopy Heart card file#11388, Our Aniversary file#17834 and the double hearts were free in the designer software for silhouette.  I noticed the bow came off after I photographed it!!!  Be sure to join us in our "Here Comes Summer" challenge this week!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! My hubby makes me keep the ones I make him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out wonderful, love the heart border.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!