Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sad Goodbyes and Wonderful Hellos!

Sadly, it is time to say farewell to Julie and Shawn. We will miss the beautiful projects Julie brought to us and will miss all the great Cricut Search Tips that Shawn gave us. She will be moving so taking off some time and hopefully she will join us again. I am please to introduce 3 new members of the Exploring Cricut and More Design Team and you will be seeing all their projects starting in July. First is Amanda, aka Mandy and here is a little bio on her.
"Hi my name is Amanda but most people call me Mandy I am 24 and live in Dublin Ireland. I started crafting about 7-8 years ago and at first it was just making a few cards for friends birthdays but my passion has grown over the years and I now create cards for all occasions as well as candles for weddings, christenings and lots more. I work full time as a Montessori teacher so when I'm not in work I am in my craft room and when I'm not making commissioned orders I love nothing more then playing in my craft room and creating cards and projects. I love glitter and most of my projects will have some form of glitter somewhere :)"Stop by her blog at www.mandysparkles.blogspot.ie and now meet Christi!

"After graduating from Texas A&M University, I commissioned into the US Army where I met my wonderful husband, Matt.  Together we have two sweet dogs and one mischievous cat.  Now I work at Mayaluna Yarns, our local yarn shop in El Paso, TX.  I love to crochet, sew, woodwork, and most of all, paper craft!" Visit her blog at www.tidbitoftexas.com  Now meet the last member of our team, Tina.
"Hi! My name is Tina and I am a wife, a music teacher, and a mom to a teen and a tween. I love critters and I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. I have been crafty since I was a kid and enjoy all types of art. I started scrapbooking in 2006 when I got my first Cricut. I was an independent consultant for Top Line Creations and Creative Memories. I have recently joined on with Close to My Heart. My relatives have dubbed me "our family historian" and I have taken on the task to photograph all our events. I enjoy both paper crafting and digital scrapbooking. I joined the blog world a couple years back and love making handmade cards for my friends and family. I am excited to be participating for the first time as a Design Team member for Exploring Cricut and More. I look forward to sharing my projects as well as seeing what you all create. www.TheScrappinRabbit.blogspot.com"  Please stop by and welcome them.  Join us tomorrow for a new challenge!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just want to thank Julie and Shawn for their delightful projects and for sharing their knowledge with us. You'll be missed.
    Welcome to the new team members! I am looking forward to seeing your creations. : ) Christine

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!