Sunday, July 13, 2014

A Little Frozen Sunday!

Happy Sunday! Diane here with a gift bag and card today. My little granddaughter Peyton recently had her 5th birthday and her theme was Frozen so the good Nana I am, I decided to stay with her theme!  I made a gift bag and a card in the box.  I used my Silhouette Cameo and several svg files.  I used Snapdragon Snippets July 4th card in the box, file#61113 and the envelope file#60587 that you can buy in the Silhouette store, from PPBN Designs, I used characters from the Let It Go Set and From the First Time and from Little Scraps of Heaven, I used files from their Ice Princess set.  Details for this project on my blog.  Sorry for the bag picture so hard photographing a shiny bag!!! Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new and fun challenge!!!!



4 comments:

  1. I love the shiny bag; makes it look like they're in front of ice! I'm inspired to do a box card now for my little grand girl's birthday! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable!!! I love Frozen and Olaf is one of my favorite characters! I am sure Payton loved it! Thanks for sharing Diane!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!