Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday with Diane

Hello! Did you get a chance to join in our Christmas in July Blog Hop? If not, you still have time to check it out and leave us some love! Diane here today filling in for Mandy. My sister has a birthday this coming week and since I had to go back home for a funeral, I decided to take her birthday with me.  I love the box cards and this is the second one I have done now since I had my Cricut Explore for a few days.  I used the SVG Cuts file Florals Box Card from the Boxed Card collection.  Stop by my blog for the details.  Be sure to enter our challenge this week for lots of goodies!!!


4 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!