Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Project, Winners, and News!

Happy Sunday! I can't believe it is the end of August. Seems like this year has flown by.  Diane here sharing our last daily project for awhile.  After 4 years of providing daily inspiration, it is time for a break.  Now do not think this blog is finished, because I promise that it is not the case.  It will not be daily for a little while.  I have several post done ahead and will be sharing with you all.  Sometimes life needs to be jump started and so does the blog.  I want to personally thank you all for following and hope that you continue to do that.  Our Facebook and Pinterest pages will still be active as will this blog so you can always check out previous projects.  It has been my pleasure to work with very talented people on this DT and love having you join in our challenges.  I want to take a look at what I can do to make it even better .  Today I am going to share this calendar page I created using the Cricut Explore and svg files Treasurebox Designs.  This was a fun calendar page to create so check out all her fabulous designs.  Our winners of the challenge are posted below my picture and thanks to all that took the time to enter, we loved you sharing with us!!!  You are the reason we shared all the Cricut inspiration and will continue in the future.  Like I said, a break, but not gone.  You will probably see a couple things this week.  I have been working on some great items I want to share.  Thanks again for your support and hope you continue.
Winners of the "Happy Birthday" challenge picked by random.org are:

#5   www.purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

#6   www.spotofsanity.blogspot.com

#11  www.pippascraftyworld.blogspot.com
I will be sending you the Top 3 Crafter button later today. 

4 comments:

  1. Love this calendar page. I need to get myself in gear and create on for September too. We've been so busy with our remodel that I completely forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Calendar page is fantastic Diane! I have enjoyed being part of this talented group and above all thank you for the opportunity to share my ideas with all EC&M followers, looking forward to what will come!
    Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome calendar page!
    I enjoy this blog very much - such talented ladies! I get inspired to use my Cricut when I come and visit.
    Thank you, Diane for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous calendar page, Diane! I hope that you will be able to get the break that you need and deserve! I agree jump starts are always needed through out life :) I have enjoyed visiting your blog and participating in challenges when I have been able to! I will forever be a Cricut user - I LOVE it, so when you come back, I plan on joining in on the fun!

    I wish you well!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!