Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday with Diane and winners!!!

Welcome to our Sunday edition of inspiration. Today Diane here sharing this two page layout I created using the Cricut Explore and Spooky Boo Bear svg from KaDoodlebug Designs. I love these little bears and made really cute scrapbook pages.  All the details are on my blog. 
Winners of the challenge that will receive our Top 3 Crafter Button are listed below .  Thanks to all the entered, we loved seeing everyone's creativity.  Congrats and I will send your Top 3 button later today!!!

#6  Michell D    michell642 on instagram

#3  Blue 366     www.spotofsanity.blogspot.com

#4 Gail              www.ilikepaper01.blogspot.com  

4 comments:

  1. What a cool layout this is! Super Duper - thanks for selecting my card as one of the top 3 - I am honored - I am now without my computer - so I will display the badge when my computer is out of the hospital and working again - have a lovely week. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Diane!!
    Congratulations Michell D, Blue 366 and Gail!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout!!
    congrats to the winners!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!