Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Halloween t-shirt!!!!

Time for another Halloween project this week. Today I am sharing a cute t-shirt I made with my Silhouette Cameo and files from the Silhouette Store.  I loved this saying and found this cute witch that looked perfect with it.  The file for the saying is #66817 and the witch is #48874.  I used glitter HTV for the purple part.  I love having a heat press and making t-shirts is so much fun.  Don't forget we are having a challenge this week so join in with your best Halloween creation!!! 

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, and love some more!!!! This is waaaaay too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt is fabulous! I would definitely wear it while giving out Halloween candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that shirt! Such a cute idea. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck, I would wear that everyday! Great T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!