Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Little Fall Decorating!

Hello and thanks for joining me for the last day of Fall project week. I want to thank my friends Annette and Sharon for contributing this week. Be sure to keep watching because some more of my friends will be sharing when we have week long events. Another one coming soon!!!! Today I am sharing some home decor with you.  First off, I have created this adorable little scarecrow from SVG Cuts   He is from the Leaves are Falling set.  After watching Mary's video, he went together pretty easy.  I just used some pattern scraps I had in my stash and cardstock. I also used my Cricut Explore. He makes a cute decoration that you can leave up this after Thanksgiving.

Next I have created a set of fall blocks.  My husband cut some pine wood into 4 x 4 pieces and I painted them with acrylic paint.  I used vinyl and cut out the letters.  This is a set of letters from My Vinyl Designer  and this is from the Chevron Alphabet set and this is alphabet 14.  I love how they turned out and make a great fall decoration.
This is how my mantle looks with the two pieces I made.  I just added some leaves and candles to complete the fall decor.  Try some of these items we have shared this week for your Fall decorating.  Today is the last day to enter the challenge.  You can enter for the chance to win a $15 gift certificate to SVG Cuts.  Link closes at 10 pm eastern time tonight .  You can't win if you do not enter!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mantle! That little guy adds just the right touch of whimsy! He is so cute with those big eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Great looking scarecrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mantle is so beautiful with your awesome decorations Diane!! I so love that darling scarecrow. He is just adorable. And the letter blocks are wonderful. Thanks for letting me share this week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Diane! you have been a very busy girl! Love all the fall projects you have shared! I hope everything is good :)
    Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This looks beautiful! Love all the projects you have made :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!