Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Celebrating a little more Fall!

Hello and welcome to day 2 of wonderful Fall projects. Today I am sharing another project from SVG Cuts Crisp Days of Autumn set.  This is a wonderful box perfect for treats, gift cards, or some wonderful jewelry.  It is only 4 pieces, I did cut two leaves, but this one is so easy.  The inner box is one piece and if you are using your Cricut Explore like I did for this one, be sure to look at the directions which are on a pdf that you can print out and see the size you should make it.  Mary and Leo have made this so easy for us.  You can also score this with your tool or let the machine cut the score marks for you.  Just remember to attach those score marks to the piece!!!!  I had some pattern paper in a stack from WeR Memory and some from DCWV for this and cardstock from Michaels.  I embossed the leaves and inked them.  I also added a couple buttons.  Then I filled it with some goodies as you see in the last picture.  Now time for you to make your Fall project and be sure to link it for a chance to win a **$15 Gift Certificate from SVG Cuts **and make some really fabulous things. 



5 comments:

  1. This is lovely! The embossing really dresses it up.

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those papers, and Annette is right-the embossing really enhances the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this box Diane!! The colors are outstanding and I love the embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful box. Love the embossing on your leaves.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!