Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall is in the air and so is a new challenge!!!

Happy Monday and welcome to Exploring Cricut. This week a couple of my crafty friends and I will be sharing this fabulous Fall projects with you.  We also have a challenge and you are to create a Fall project with any die cut machine.  You can use either SVG files , cartridges, or dies.  We want to see what inspires you!!!  My project is a layout that just screams fall with the sunflowers, pumpkins, and leaves!  I created this layout using SVG files from SVG Cuts and this is from the Crisp Days of Fall set.  You will see another project later this week. I also used my Cricut Explore.  It is easy to use the svg files in the Explore.  For this I just used cardstock and inked the edges.  I know that I will have the perfect pictures for this.  If you look at the sunflower you will see I used the cuttlebug embossing folder on the center and some stickles.  I also curled the top piece.  Sorry for the bad picture, but it was night because I was gone all day, hence bad lighting!!!  Now we can not have a challenge without something fabulous.  
I will be giving one lucky entry in the challenge a $15.00 gift certificate to:

You just need to link your project by Saturday, September 20 by 10 pm eastern time to be entered.  We can't wait to see your project and be sure to come back here everyday this week to see some new Fall inspiration.  Winner will be picked by random.org and no backlinks and you may enter 2 projects per person.  Be sure to join me tomorrow for another project.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! I so love that sunflower!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO! Everything about it screams FALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is really pretty, Diane. I am SO ready for Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do the best layouts! This is Autumn!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!