Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Let's Celebrate Fall!!!

Hello and hope you are enjoying the Fall projects I have been sharing with you this week. Today I am sharing two projects from SVG Cuts Enchanted Autumn set.  With all the great sets they sell and when you get so many different ideas in each set, it is hard to pick what you want to do!!!  Today I am doing the Colorful Corn Card.  I think this would make a great invitation to a Fall dinner or Thanksgiving.  I used cardstock for this one and I embossed the corn with the Cuttlebug mesh folder. I also used my Cricut Explore for both of these projects today.
This is a fun idea to decorate your fall table.  These are the Cornstalk luminaries.  I did not have any twine so just used ribbon to tie them till I get to the store.  Theses fit the Dollar Tree little LED tealight candles too.  Just two cuts and glue together so easy peasy!!  They really look cute when the lights are on.  Don't forget to enter our challenge this week for a chance to win a $15.00 Gift Certificate to SVG Cuts.  I want you to try out their SVG files for yourself on me!!  Just link your project by the close of challenge on Saturday evening.  Join me tomorrow when my friend Annette shares a wonderful Fall creation with you!!!


3 comments:

  1. These are waaaay tooooo fun! Love this idea for fall parties or the dinner table for a fall dinner! I may have to lift this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Diane! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Diane! Great idea to use the mesh embossing folder on the corn. The luminaries are fabulous!!! I've got to make some of those!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!