Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Dog Loves Me Layout

Hello and welcome to another project using my Cricut Explore. I wanted to get this on yesterday, but we had the granddaughters over the weekend and hubby is feeling better now, so we just had some fun! I just finished the little ones 2011 album, (I know I am totally behind) and found these cute pictures of when she got her little puppy.  His name is Tres and she loves him so much.  He is a little crazy, but very lovable.  His name came because he was the 3rd dog that came into the family since my son and daughter in law got married in 2000.  The other two went to doggy heaven and now it is just Tres.  I used Miss Kate Cuttables svg files My Dog Loves Me and the Dog house.  These were so simple to use in the Cricut Explore and be sure to snag her freebie everyday!!!  I just used some CTMH cardstock and some pattern scraps I had in my stash.  I am hoping today to get a couple more projects ready for this week.  One is a birthday card because my baby is turning 35 on Saturday!!!  I will see you again this week.  Be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.  Coming soon a challenge and some special prizes.

2 comments:

  1. I totally love this layout Diane!!! That doghouse is great and so is the title. But those photos are the best of all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! I agree with Sharon.. those pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!