Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Quick little treat box!

Welcome to another project here at Exploring Cricut and More. Today I am sharing a quick and very easy treat box perfect for Halloween.  These can be made very quickly and no trouble if you need a few for the kids school.  I used the Silhouette Cameo and this is a Samantha Walker file #66750 called Halloween Witch Gable Box available in the Silhouette store.  I used one full sheet of cardstock for the box and the rest of it was used with scraps.  Love when I can do that with scraps.  I might make a few of these for my nieces and nephews this year.  See you Thursday with another project.  Will be trying the Print then Cut on the Cricut Explore as soon as it is available.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute treat box! All of your projects have been fabulous! So fun to see projects from Annette and Sharon too!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!