Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Sweet as a Cupcake

I had originally planned to have a post yesterday, but sometimes life gets in the way and that is what happen for me! Now I think it is settling down and today I found some time to share this page with you. I have several great ideas I will be sharing with you and we all know those holidays are coming upon us before we are ready.  Today I am sharing this layout using Sweet as a Cupcake svg from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I love all her files and be sure to snag a freebie everyday along with daily deals.  I used my Cricut Explore and pattern paper from CTMH.  I think this is an older pattern.  I am trying to use what I have and if you would see my scrap room, you would think it is a store!!!  Paper hoarder for sure!!!  Cardstock is also CTMH.  I love their paper and it cuts so good in my Explore.  Thanks for joining me today with this cute layout using Cricut!!!  Happy Scrappin, Diane

4 comments:

  1. This is totally awesome Diane!!! I so love those photos! That red mouth is great!! Love these cuts, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I agree about the CTMH paper and the way it cuts in the Cricut! Very clean! I love the colors and how they accent her shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!