Friday, September 5, 2014

Time for a little home decor!!!

Hello and welcome! Today I have a little home decor project to share with you. Can you believe that the holidays are knocking on the door already!!!  Today I have some wood blocks that I have created with vinyl to share with you.  This blocks are cut from Popular wood because it is smooth and cut 4 x 4.  I usually prime them if I have to use acrylic paint, but I like to use Rustoleum 2x Painters Touch spray paint and you can't buy it in my town.  I use 631 Oracle vinyl from Expressions Vinyl and the design I am using is from My Vinyl Designer and this is Alphabet 3.  I love using their svg files because it contains the commercial rights and you can sell your items without buying an additional license.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut the vinyl. 

This is a great one for Halloween and I have some other designs I am working on. Before I add the vinyl I distress the wood a little.
This set of Joy is just with some rough old wood and it is not one I am selling, but one I made to see how they would look.  I have some almost ready for selling.
This is a set I created for my daughter in law for her craft space and in the colors she requested.  I love how these turned out and will be working on some other fonts.  Thanks for joining me today!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous!!! I love the font, the framing around the letters and the colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects. Love the fonts you used.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!