Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Little Christmas Kitsch

Happy Thursday! Today I am pleased to share a layout using the Anna Griffin Christmas Kitsch cartridge and my Cricut Explore.  I know this is geared to cardmaking, but I am a scrapbooker at heart and I knew I could make a cute page out of those elements.  I love the adorable Santa and I cut him at 5.5 inches.  The reindeer was cut at 5.75 inches and Merry Christmas was cut at 6 inches.  They went really well with the Anna Griffin Christmas paper that I bought off of HSN last week.  It is nice heavy cardstock. I know I jumped ahead a little, but wanted to show you this cartridge!!! Now why should you buy this cartridge???  Well it makes beautiful cards and think of the possibilities of other projects.  I do plan on other scrapbook layouts with it too!  I have enclosed closeup of these images for you to look at.  Check it out today over at Cricut.com  Be sure to join me Saturday with a cute Halloween project!!!




5 comments:

  1. OMG I love that Santa cut. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that reindeer! Great layout, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Diane!!! I so love that Santa cut. The reindeer is cute, too. But Santa is my favorite. The papers are great and I love the ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! This makes me think of my own childhood Christmases! Thanks for sharing this! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I have the Cricut Expression but I've hardly used it (I've been afraid to). I'm ready to start using it and these beautiful layouts have highly motivated me. I'd have to purchase the cartridge but I'd like to know if this is something a beginner could do.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!