Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A Little Halloween Treats

Hello and happy Tuesday! I have been busy creating some little treat containers for my nieces and nephews and my little granddaughter. A couple years ago I stopped passing out candy at my house because when it cost as much as a week of groceries, it is time to stop. I also could not stand the fact that people would bring out these little tiny few months or in some cases week old babies in the cold just to get themselves candy!!! I told my husband it was time to stop or my mouth would get the best of me lol.  So I love Halloween and always fix up some treats for my special ones and I decided to do a few using my Cricut Explore and a few with my Silhouette Cameo for people following the blog with either machine.  Also the ones with the Cricut can be used in any of their legacy machines.  All the paper in the boxes were from a paper pad from Recollections called Witches Dust that I scored for 70% off on Sunday.  I live more than a hour away from any craft stores, so I always get me some deals when I go.  I also used Michaels cardstock.  The first picture is of the entire group I made and after each individual picture will be the details.

This little popcorn box treat container is using Cricut Explore and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More popcorn box cut at 11.5 inches.  The ghost is from Monster Bash cut at 2.5 and the Boo is from Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cut at 1.5 inches
Frankie Box is using the same TBBM box cut at 11.5 inches, Frankie from Happy Hauntings cut at 2 inches. I used the Cricut Explore.
For this one I used the Cricut Explore and the box from CTMH Artiste cut at 11.5 inches, and the monster Bump in the Night cut at 2 inches.  I also used some wiggly eyes.
For this box I used the Silhouette Cameo and purchased this file#67098 by Nilmara Quintela.  This is a really small box when made but so cute.  I just cut at the size it loaded too.
I loved this gable box and it is also with the Silhouette Cameo and it is also at the size .  It is file#66961 from Samantha Walker.
This is a cute little bat box from Silhouette file#65605 from Jamie Cripps.  She will also be selling svgs soon so check out her site and email her so she knows there is interest for our Cricut Explore.
This last box is a popcorn box monster from the Silhouette Store file#65607 this is also a Jamie Cripps.  I hope my little friends love their treats and will enjoy their boxes too!!  Thanks for visiting and join me Thursday for another great project.

6 comments:

  1. Those turned out so adorable! Yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful collection of treat boxes! Thanks for joining the FCCB Halloween challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Diane!!! I'm sure your little people just loved them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! I'm sure they were well received.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!