Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A little Seasonal Soiree

Hello and hope you all enjoyed a nice weekend. I got to spend Saturday in my craft room since my hubby was refereeing volleyball tournaments and got to play with a couple new cartridges.  Today I am sharing a couple cards from the Anna Griffin Seasonal Soiree .  When I got the email from Cricut this week I decided to buy it digital and I had a $5 off so made it better.  The only thing I can say I dislike about this cartridge is that the manual online does not give you the sizes to cut like most of the cartridges do.  This first card and envelope I am sharing is on the Make It Now so it was already sized for you. I did use the Cricut Explore for these cards.  This is the Pumpkin card which would make a great invitation too.  I used CTMH cardstock and some stickles.  I also cut out the bat and spider to add to it.  I really like the Make It Now projects and you can complete them quickly and still add your own touches. 

This next card is the Bat Invitation.  I plan on using it for my niece in her treat bag.  I love how the fine details cut perfectly.  I played around till I sized this the way I wanted it, but forgot to write down the size.  I will have to get better with that lol.  I just used a stamp in my collection.  I used some silver and gray papers from Michaels.  I really like this cartridge and got my eye on a couple more.  I finally got all my cartridges on my Gypsy linked, so now I am happy!!!!  Join me on Thursday and I am going to show you a project with the Anna Griffin Christmas Kitsch cartridge.  I love it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Love the way you did your pumpkin with the brad to hide the spider

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Diane!! Love the pumpkin. The invitation is wonderful. I so love the papers you used. Really makes it have the Halloween feel!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!