Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Little Spooky Decoration!!!

Happy October 1!!!  As I told you, a few of my crafty friends are joining me this week for the Halloween challenge.  Today Michelle N from www.justanutterpapercrafter.blogspot.com is sharing this fabulous Spooky Tree that she cut using files from SVG Cuts Spooky Soiree set.  I did a couple things from the set on Monday and when she sent me this, I just loved it!!!  Look how fabulous you can decorate using this tree.  She is going to give you all the details so head over to her blog.  Be sure to enter our challenge this week because you might be picked to win the Autumn Celebrations cartridge.  Just create a Halloween project with a die cut machine and link on Monday's post.  See you tomorrow when another of my crafty friends share another super project.

4 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!