Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Pickle of a Post!!!

Welcome. Today I am sharing a layout that seems to be dear and near to me and not just because it is of my granddaughter Peyton. Over the last 4 months, I have had a severe craving for dill pickles. Now some might say are you trying to tell us something? If I was 30 years younger maybe, but not at almost 62 years young! lol  I have been eating at least 1 and sometimes 2 large jars of dill pickles a week.  I never even ate them before so I am thinking my body must be lacking something.  Next doctor visit I will inquire lol.  Now for my cute layout.  While on vacation 3 years ago (yes, I am far behind in scrapping), my granddaughter and son love dill pickles too.  They snapped some cute pictures so I had to include them in her album.  I used my Cricut Explore and the pickle is from Just Because Cards.  I cut the pickle at 4.5 inches and 2 inches.  For the title I used the Nickelodeon font which I downloaded from Dafont.com I think.  I used cardstock and pattern paper from Michaels.  Join me Saturday for another project share. 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout Diane!!! Love the pickles and the font. And those photos are just precious!!! I love dill pickles, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!