Saturday, October 18, 2014

Halloween Trick or Treat Containers

Happy Saturday. Today I want to share two different Trick or Treat holders. Both will hold lots of goodies when the little ones go out on that special night.  The first one I created using the Silhouette Cameo and used the Jamie Cripps file #66100 Frankenstein Card that I purchased in the Silhouette store.  She does have plans to sell her svg files on her blog and that will be coming soon.  Even though this was a card, I still used the elements for this canvas bag.  I got the bag at Michaels in a set of 4 or 5 and used HTV from Expressions Vinyl.   I also used my heat press.  If you are thinking about one, I got mine at Amazon and it is from Fancierstudios and was around $239 and worth every penny!!!  I think my little nephew will get this bag. 

My next container I made I used my Cricut Explore.  I used files from Miss Kate Cuttables called Ghost and one called Trick or Treat.  I just used parts of each files to create this look.  I always save the little pieces of vinyl and punch them out with circle punches and put them in a container and I used these too.  I also used the Quarter Note cartridge and created my granddaughters name.  Just added a few different colored ribbons and she is ready to get some goodies.  I got the bucket at Hobby Lobby.  I used Expressions Vinyl Oracle 651 vinyl. 


3 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Diane!! I so love the Frankenstein bag. The bucket is the best!!! Love how you did Peyton's name on it and the trick or treat. The ghost is great!!! She is going to love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE Diane!!!! They are fantastic!!! great job as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!