Saturday, October 25, 2014

Last Day of our Celebration

Welcome to our Saturday birthday celebration projects. Today is the last day to enter our challenge for a chance to win a couple of great prizes. I will announce the winners tomorrow. Today a couple of my crafty friends were going to contribute projects, but one was ill so I came up with something quick at the last minute so sorry I could not do something more. So here are the projects for today!!!

 Hello, Emily here from www.emilyqueenofallthingscrafty.blogspot.com with a birthday card from the recently released Artfully Sent from Close to My Heart. I also used my Cricut Expressions to cut.  It is a 5x7 card that is cut at 5" using the pop-up and icon features.  Check out all of the great projects you can create using this cartridge. 


Diane here with this quick and easy treat bag.  I found this bag in Design Studio as a freebie, not sure what it came from because all that was listed was free.  I also used balloons from Formal Occasion cartridge and my Cricut Explore.  This was perfect to fill with some little candy bars.  I just stamped with a stamp in my collection.  The bag is 5.5 inches.  I hope you have enjoyed our little week of celebration and projects.  Thanks to all my crafty friends who helped me out this week and to you for supporting Exploring Cricut over the last 4 years!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Emily!!! Love the bag Diane!!
    Thank you so much Diane for letting me join in on the fun celebration this week!!!
    Have loved everyone's projects!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!