Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday Celebrations with my Crafty Friends!

Hello and welcome to another fantastic party day with Exploring Cricut and More. Hope you are enjoying our birthday celebration and plan on entering our challenge this week. Just a few more days!!! Today a couple more of my crafty friends are sharing wonderful ideas!


Hello! It's Tina from www.thescrappinrabbit.blogspot.com  sharing a birthday card in celebration of Exploring Cricut and More's 4th birthday! I used my Cricut and made this puppy cupcake card using an SVG from Too Cute By Jessica. I wanted it to be bright and festive and stepped out of my comfort zone using multiple patterns. I hope you can join in on the challenge and please visit my blog for more details on my project!
Hello and thanks for joining us today.  Michelle here from www.justanutterpapercrafter.blogspot.com sharing this great project with you.  I used the Cricut Expressions and Sweet Treat Boxes for this project.  My mom's birthday was yesterday, and a German Chocolate Cupcake (Gluten Free) went in this so she could have cake for her special day. I chose the dark brown cardstock for the chocolate, and the Antique Cream Berry Plaid (Keeping Memories Alive) reminded me so much of the frosting. I did use gold Liquid Pearls to jazz up the icing, and added the rust colored flowers (Prima) to resemble the baked coconut. I used my alcohol marker to color the pearls in the flowers brown, and used brown organza ribbon to complete my arrangement.


2 comments:

  1. These are most fabulous!!! Love that darling card and the cake box is just wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great projects! Love the card with the fun and festiveness. The treat box is so perfect for this time of year especially; those colors would be also be great for a spice cake or pumpkin goodie in there!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!