Thursday, October 30, 2014

Time for some Fall projects!

Hello and welcome to another project here at Exploring Cricut and More. Since tomorrow is Halloween it is time to switch gears and get some Fall and Thanksgiving projects ready. Sometimes it seems like Thanksgiving gets pushed aside for Christmas early, but even though I am itching to do some Christmas, I will be sharing a few Fall and Thanksgiving things in the next week or so.  Today I am sharing a layout idea with you.  I am first a scrapbooker and totally love it, but I have gotten so far behind as you have heard me say many times!  Today I am sharing this layout with pictures from 2011......We usually dive in to eat and forget pictures, but this year I snapped a few for the little ones scrapbook.  Below the pictures are the details.
For this layout I used the Cricut Explore.  I also used some svg files from PPBN Designs (tell Nicki I sent you) I used the Gobble title which I cut at 6.5 inches, and the Thanksgiving turkey which I cut at 3.25 inches.  I did remember to write the sizes down.  I also used the Days and Dates cartridge and cut the 2011 at 4.5 inches, the Thanksgiving cartridge for the Pumpkin cut at 5.5 and Designer Calendar for the Give Thanks which was cut at 2.5 inches.  I had some scraps of pattern paper from CTMH, cardstock from Michaels, stickles, ribbons, and washi tape to finish off.  I inked the edges with CTMH inks.  Thanks for joining me today and I will have another project to share with you Saturday. 
                                         Close up of the title which was so easy to put together!
                                                Cute Thanksgiving Turkey for the page too!

4 comments:

  1. Your LO is Totally Fabulous. I love all your great pics too and soooo know whatcha mean about forgetting the pics....I am a die hard scrapper too......I love using my Explore, Expression and Create *just got this* as my original baby Cricut (2006) is just about done sad!! I just love how you used so many cartridges for your LO a gal after my own heart!! I love that you used the brand new Day and Dates cartridge just got mine! I love all the cartridges you used.....You truly are one talented scrapper and a big Cricut Fan.....YOU totally Rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turkey is just a little too adorable! I like the mixed in sparkly letters in the title and the plaid! Oh, and that little cutie adds the best part to the page! ; ) Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! This is most wonderful Diane!!! I so love all the sparkle in the title. And I too love the plaid! I really need to do more scrapbooking!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!