Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday Project Share

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was jammed packed with activities. My brother in law got married so lots of great festivities and our neighbor turned 90 and they had a big party. This girl is tired for sure!!! Today I am sharing this pumpkin that is in the new svg files from SVG Cuts called Fright Night. This was just released last week and I am in love with all the cool stuff in this set. Hopefully from the picture you can see that it is a large pumpkin.  I planned on putting a led candle in it, but I had these flowers left from my table decorations for my new sister in laws shower I gave last week.  I used my Cricut Explore and I see where today HSN is going to have a purple one!!!  Red might have caused me to order another one lol.  I used my Cuttlebug and my CTMH Chevron embossing folder on this too.  Love that embossing folder is made to use longer pieces and keep the pattern right!!!  I will be back on Thursday with another great project to share.  Keep watching, I have a big week coming soon and that will be mean lots of great projects and other things too!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Like the 3D pumpkin decor. The chevron embossing is perfect for the pumpkin.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Looking forward to the "big week" coming!! Hmmmm.........what kinds of ideas are whirling around over there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pumpkin with all that embossing-looks great with the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So loving your pumpkin Diane!!! Great embossing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is adorable! It would look nice here at my desk at work! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!