Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday Birthday Projects!!

Hello and welcome to our Wednesday edition of our birthday projects. Hope you are enjoying seeing what my crafty friends and I are creating for Exploring Cricut and More's 4th birthday celebration. Be sure to link your project by Saturday to be registered to win our prizes!  Now for today's projects!
Hello, this is Sharon from www.meemeescreations.blogspot.com with a couple adorable projects I created using my new Cricut Explore and the Sesame Street Elmo's Party cartridge and the Fancy Boxes cartridge.  These were so much fun.  Stop by my blog for all the details and be sure to enter our fun challenge this week!!!!
Diane sharing today this fun adult gift!  This was really easy and fast to make.  I used Modge Podge to put on the stem of the glass and sprinkled fine glitter.  After it dried, I added a couple layers of Triple Thick and that will make it not come off when wet.  I used my Cricut Explore and the Artiste cartridge for the birthday girl which is made of 651 Oracle vinyl.  I used to the George cartridge to make circles from red and white to finish it off.  I plan on putting some chocolates in it to go with her wine!!!  Just think of the possibilities that you can do with a wine goblet.  Be sure to show us your creative birthday project by entering our challenge this week.

3 comments:

  1. Love your wine glass Diane!!!! I so love how you did the stem. Now, what is triple thick? Will have to get some of that before I can make one of these!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wineglass is so fab-I've got a lot of friends to make those for! And I adore that card and box Sharon-bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that wine glass. Talk about moxie fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!