Sunday, October 5, 2014

Winner of Halloween Challenge

Hello! Thank you to all the fabulous entries to our Halloween Challenge. I can't believe how many awesome projects we saw from you crafty people! I wish I could give you all a fabulous prize, but unfortunately I can only give one. The winner picked by random.org is #4 Ana's Papeterie from www.acpapeterie.blogspot.com  Please email me at happyscrapperdiane@yahoo.com with your name and mailing information and I will get your Autumn Celebrations cartridge in the mail.  Join me this week on Tuesday for a project and I have a very special week coming soon, so stay tuned for more details.

2 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!