Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Little Christmas today!

Hello and welcome to Exploring Cricut and More. Today I am sharing a layout I created using the Cricut Explore and the cartridges Art Philosophy for snowflake border cut at 11.5 inches, Doodlecharms for the trees cut at 1, 1.5, and 2 inches,Winter Wonderland for the title cut at 6.5 inches and Days and Dates for 2011 cut at 1.5 inches.  I used pattern paper from Hobby Lobby that was in a stack I got last year and some gems and washi tape from Michaels.  Picture is not the greatest, seems I forget till evening to take it lol.  Join me on Thursday for another project.

4 comments:

  1. OH WOW What an outstanding super awesome LO!! OMG girl you really did an great creative job!!
    Your pictures are so cute great job n that too....just love how you used so many cartridges a gal after my own Cricut Scrappin' heart. Awesome paper finds too. I just love the way you scrap!!
    YOU so ROCK thanks girl for all the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool! I love Hobby Lobby paper packs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your LO my friend, the papers are perfect! TFS! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so loving this layout Diane!! Those trees are awesome!!! Love the papers and those fabulous photos!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!