Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Saturday Share!

Well first off, I am apologizing because is not what I had planned, but we know how plans go sometimes lol.  I had planned to share the new Frozen digital cartridge released this week, but with Thanksgiving and still feeling like crap from this cold, it didn't even make it to the mat!  So I am sharing a couple more layouts from the Family Album cartridge.  These were made with the Cricut Explore.  I love that these are easy and fantastic layouts and when you are feeling like something left you out in the snow, it works!  I will do better next week.  I am so sick of coughing and today not much voice which is great for the family!  This first layout is I love vacation.  I used some Bo Bunny pattern paper and cardstock.  Super fast.  I just sized both these layouts at 11.5 inches so that they fit on the mat.  On this one, I did adjust the mats for the pictures a little. 
This second layout, Little Chef I did in reds and greens just in time for some Christmas baking with my granddaughters.  I love when we bake up some goodies when they come for a sleepover.  I used some pattern paper from Michaels and cardstock.  I will see you Tuesday with a product review and projects I hope to complete this weekend.  Have a super crafty weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! Awesome layouts! Can't wait for Christmas vacation so I can do some scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are always wonderful Diane!! Love these so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!