Thursday, November 13, 2014

Countdown to Christmas

Hello and welcome to another project here at Exploring Cricut and More. Today I am sharing this easy project that is perfect to start counting the days till Santa arrives.  I used my Cricut Explore and for the Days till Christmas, I used the Fontastic Font-DJ Fiddlesticks in Design Space.  I created the snowflakes using the December 25th cartridge.  The center of my charger has a chalkboard vinyl and the circle was cut at 8.25 inches.  I used George for the circle. The charger came from Walmart and ribbon was in my stash.   I just hot glued the bow and it is ready to start down that count!  Join me on Saturday when I will be Exploring Cricut with a new cartridge.

4 comments:

  1. ooooh what a fabulous idea. I didn't even know they had chalkboard vinyl.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to countdown 'til Christmas!! I so love it Diane!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous idea Diane! I might have to scraplift this ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!