Thursday, November 6, 2014

Just one of the family!

Well I am still working on this scrapbook, but the end is almost here. I thought I was done, but noticed that I was missing a month so I got to looking and found them in a folder on my desk. Guess that tells you it was piled up!!! Just a few more and then we can call this grandchilds finished!  Today I am doing a layout using the Cricut Explore and svg files One of the Family from Miss Kate Cuttables.  This was so easy to create and I tried to get lots of pictures because there were too many cute ones.  This was when my little granddaughter Peyton got her dog Tres.  He was so cute, but now is a big dog.  Too bad you can't keep them little.  He is crazy, but we all love him anyway.  His name Tres, because he was the 3rd dog in the family.  The other two are in heaven only one might have had her foot in the other direction since she did have a evil streak in her old age lol.  The pattern paper was from a DCWV Travel stack and cardstock from Michaels.  I also used some stickles.  Lots of fun creating this page.  Now to finish this album!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your Layout is beyond Precious!! OMG the pics are adorable and so cute!! You sure did one outstanding creative job!!! You sure are one super talented scrapper!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Love the fun colors and pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most fabulous layout Diane!!! I so love the cuts and those photos are just precious!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so adorable! I love those little paw prints. That pup is so cute; he looks like a toy in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!