Saturday, November 15, 2014

Let's Explore Cricut!

Hello! Today I am going to explore the new cartridge Family Album. As a scrapbooker, I love when I get do quick layouts and as you know, I am very behind.  Today I am sharing three of the pages with you.  I love that these are ready for you and it is so easy to create a second page on your own.  I wanted to do some, but the time got away from me and didn't get a chance.  I have pictures in my files that I will use with each of these layouts!  I used my Cricut Explore and my subscription that came with my machine is almost ready to end, but I think it is well worth keeping because all the new cartridges are included.  That gives me a chance to play with them and see if it is something I want to add to my collection.  This first layout is Family Camp Out.  I used some pattern paper from Bo Bunny and cardstock from Michaels.  I also added some stickles to the title.  I cut this and all the layouts at 11.5 inches.
I love the background of this next layout called Swim.  It cut like butter and was so cool and I will probably make a border on the next page with it too.  The cardstock was from Michaels and I added a little stickles to the title.
This is one of my favorites and maybe because I like the color combo I picked.  This one of course is called Say Cheese.  I have some perfect little pictures of my two silly granddaughters that were taken at a photo booth at the movies that will work perfect in the film strip.  I used pattern paper and cardstock from Michaels.  Next Saturday I will explore another cartridge with some ideas for you.  Join me Tuesday with another new project.  Holidays are coming so we need to get busy working!!!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW Your LO's are out of bounds awesome!! OMG you really did find some super great cuts!! I just love the way you scrap....I am a huge Cricut fan ever since 2006 when I got my baby Cricut and do have an Expression and the Explore...and just love scraping in my 10th year and love to see the way others scrap and girl you are very talented scraper and I love all of your ideas so thanks for inspiration!
    YOU totally ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts! I LOVE to scrapbook, but I'm also behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love these layouts Diane. I didn't do the monthly subscription for my Explore, but maybe I should think it over again. I love these pages!!! And it would be a great way to see if I want to purchase the cartridge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful layouts! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!