Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Some Garden Flags Just in Time for Holidays!

Welcome and thanks for joining me today. Happy Veterans Day to all the brave men and women who continue or have served to make our country safe!   I am so happy to share these adorable garden flags with you that I created using some burlap flags that I purchased from Punch Place Plus.  This is a fabulous company and I am so pleased to be sharing many projects in the next few weeks with items you can purchase from them.  Be sure to head over to their site at www.punchplaceplus.com and see what they have to offer.
The first flag I am sharing is done with the Cricut Explore and the monogram files from Lori Whitlock and this can be purchased on her site at www.loriwhitlock.com  I know it is also available in the Silhouette Store for Cameo users.  I love this monogram and I also used the Brannboll font for my last name that I downloaded from www.dafont.com   The wind was blowing so hard that day so I had to do it inside and once I put the flag on the pole decided to put it on my porch.  I am lucky that my flag poll has a base and I used to have it in my store.  I do not have to put this one out in the ground. 

This next flag was for my daughter in law who just celebrated her birthday.  When I showed her mine she said she wanted one that had a turkey for Thanksgiving.   For this flag, I used the Silhouette Cameo and used files #13722 Turkey and file#51335 Happy Thanksgiving  that I purchased in the Silhouette store. Using different colors of vinyl was not hard at all.  The bows on both these flags are ribbon I got at Walmart.
This last flag was done with the Cricut Explore and a svg file from www.Katelynsdesigns.com  It is called the Chevron Christmas Tree.  I used red glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl for the tree base, some silver glitter and plain green for the Merry Christmas.  I got the burlap ribbon for this one at Michaels.  All 3 of these flags were done with my heat press.   Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out all the great products that Punch Place Plus has and be sure to tell them I sent you!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Diane!!! I so love all three of them. But I have to say that the turkey is so very cute!! Love the monogram, too. And the chevron tree is great!!! Heading on over to check out Punch Place Plus!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-these are awesome! I need to make some for my house-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Hmmmmm……… Again you have my brain spinning with ideas! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Diane! I love these, I got some neglected burlap that will be perfect for this, thanks for the inspiration my friend!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!