Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Time for a Christmas Page

Hello and happy Tuesday! Yesterday was cold and our first little bit of snow here in Kentucky. I do not like cold or snow and the little one was out of school so she came to spend the day with me.  No crafting just cleaning and laundry!!!  Today I am sharing a layout I created using the Cricut Explore and several cartridges.  For the scallop of the circle I used Stamping and cut it at 10.5 inches.  The inner circle cut twice was cut at 8.75 and I used two different colored cardstock.  For this I used Celebrations.  I used the Christmas Kitsch cartridge for the title cut at 6.5 inches, packages cut at 5 inches, tag at 2 inches and holly at 2.5 inches.  I used the Days and Dates for the 2011 and cut at .5 inch.  The pattern paper was one in my stash from Creative Imaginations.  Will work on the second page, but I used this in a sketch challenge on the Facebook page, Cricut Scrapbook Layouts and I might enter it in another challenge.  I will be back on Thursday with a cute holiday ornament!


3 comments:

  1. OMG I love your LO!! The pictures are precious and what a cutie pattootie she is....You really did come up with lots of fun, clever and creative ideas and love that you used so many Cartridges for your LO a gal after my own Cricut Scrappin' Heart. You really are one super talented scrapper so looking 4ward 2 your 2nd pg. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout Diane!! Love the bg paper and all of the different cuts! I bought the Christmas Kitsch since you so highly recommended it. I love it!!!! I've made 3 cards from it and will make the others. Will be using some of the cuts, too, real soon!! Can't wait to see your second page. Love the sweet picture of you precious granddaughter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this LO! I need to investigate the Christmas Kitsch since you and Sharon are so into it! ; ) Got to agree with Sharon and Joan, the pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!