Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Time for a Fall Sweatshirt

Welcome to the Tuesday project. Today I am sharing a sweatshirt I made the little one to wear. I did remember to take a picture of it, but not one with her wearing it. I used my Cricut Explore and the Chevron Pumpkin from www.katelyndesigns.com  I also used the Pooh font for the happy fall.  I used some neon glitter, black and green HTV from Expressions vinyl.  I used a heat press too.  I want to make sure that you know when importing this svg make sure that you use the file isvg instead of the plain svg file.  I got a big black glob when I imported and contacted the owner and she said for Cricut to use the isvg because Design Studio did not like her file lol.  I will be doing another project soon with another one of her files that I think you will like.  Be sure to join me on Thursday with another project share.  Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest!!!!

5 comments:

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!