Saturday, November 8, 2014

Time for a little turkey!

Happy Saturday! What does scraps of cardstock, a wood block and a painters stick make??  Well it can make a cute project that even your little ones can help with.  Time for Thanksgiving and why not let them get involved.  I used the Silhouette Cameo with this project, but no reason you can't use any die cut machine.  The reason I used Cameo is because I had these files in my software and was using them for another project which you will see on Tuesday!  I used the files#13722 and file#69369.  Now you are asking, what can I make with this stuff?????
You can make the cutest or the ugliest little turkey for a great display piece.  For this I base coated the block which was 3.5 x 4 inches with a brown acrylic paint and cut the top of the paint stick to fit the block and painted it too.  I then cut out some of the pieces of the turkey for file#13722 and glued on.  I used the Happy Thanksgiving title of the file#69369 and added to the front.  Just added a little stickles and boom, you have a display turkey!!!  Lots of Cricut cartridges have turkey images, so try one of those.  Make one of these today with your little ones or get creative yourself making one.  Thanks for stopping by and see you on Tuesday with a great idea to share and to give a shout out to a new company that I am loving!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! This is totally adorable Diane!!! I so very much love this turkey!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!