Thursday, November 27, 2014

Time for some Christmas cards!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends! I wish you a wonderful holiday with your family and friends! Today I am sharing some Christmas cards.  I am sure I might be the only crafter who has not started making her Christmas cards yet.  Not sure why I hadn't but at least I have started now.  I did a few cards to share with you that I did with both Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo.  The first card and envelope is from the Christmas Kitsch cartridge.  I love this and these cards were super easy.  I love how easy the envelopes go together too.  I used some older pattern paper in my stash for the envelope and of course cardstock and some stickles for the card.  I also used the word Peace from the cartridge too. 
This next card is also from the Christmas Kitsch cartridge.  I did stamp this one and on the trees added stickles to make them glitz!  Sorry for the bad lighting, but I broke my light trying to move it into position and now I have to find a new one and hopefully one that is brighter too!!!
Now for a couple cards I make with the Silhouette Cameo and these designs were from the Silhouette store.  This first one was a breeze to make and I love the card.  It is file#51361  I used some scraps in my Christmas paper stash and some cardstock.  Threw a little stickles in too and you can see where I stuck my finger in it....oops!
This ornament card file#51746 is also a gift card holder.  I will need a few of these when I go get some gift cards this weekend.  Just a little more shopping and we are finished!!! 
You have a place to add your card, (as you see I had no gift card) lol.  Room to sign and go.  This card was also completed using some scraps and I love when I can use those scraps!!!  Have a wonderful day and I will see you back here on Saturday with a cartridge review. 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards!! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Diane! You have been a very busy girl, TFS and Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy! Great cards; I've got to look at the Christmas Kitsch! Every time you make something from that cartridge, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful Diane!!! I am so loving the Christmas Kitsch cartridge!! The cards are so super easy and I so love making the envelopes just the right size!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!