Sunday, November 23, 2014

Update on Ornament

Hello and just wanted you to see how my Grinch ornament looks finished. I went to Walmart and way in the back found a boa that would work since I have not made it to the craft store for a couple weeks. I love how he turned out and I gave him to a friend. Now two more are being worked on for other people. Have a super Sunday and join me on Tuesday for a layout! I am working on some cute things to share with you soon too!!!! Thanks for the wonderful comments on my post Saturday. 

5 comments:

  1. OMG you did a fantastic creative job OMG girl yours is better than any I've seen in the stores
    you are just so dog gone talented WOW!! YOU totally rock and lucky...lucky friend you have.
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Diane! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair is the perfect finishing touch Diane!!! I soooooo love your ornament!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were right, the feathers finish it perfectly! Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!