Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Few Gifts To Share

Hello! I am starting to feel a little better so I got in a little crafting to share with you today. Still time to make some awesome gifts and today all the blanks can be purchased at Punch Place Plus.  I love this company and they have some awesome products and today I am sharing a few.  You can visit their site by clicking on the link on my side bar_______________________________>
This first gift is a Post it Note holder.  These are blank and you can add your own decoration and whatever color post it note and match it to any decor.
I did a couple to share.  Any of these projects I am sharing can be done with any die cutting machine and I used both Cricut Explore and Silhouette Cameo.  The first one is done with vinyl and I just cut
the word notes with the Brannbol font from Dafont.com   The pink and black is done with fabric duck tape.  I found it at Walmart and it works great.  I just added some ribbon and now it will make a cute gift for a friend!

The next project is one that all girls can use and I know my two granddaughters will like them.  These headbands come in many colors and I used HTV and my heat press .  For the blue one I used a cat paw svg I had and the font was Sports World from Dafont and the pink one the soccer ball was a svg and the Sports World font.  I used the Cricut Explore on theses.
Love these shirts for the 18 inch dolls and they also have the headbands.  The shirts come in 5 colors and the headbands in 6 colors. 
My little granddaughter is getting her first big American Girl doll and I made her this shirt which is her school shirt and she has a headband to match.  I used the Shamrock from Paper Doll Dress Up and I totally forgot what font I used...duh, brain is still foggy!

This last project is using a Burlap Pillow Cover.  These are very nice and measure 15 x 15 .  Great quality and for this project I did a Christmas Pillow, but will be making some others for my room.
I used some HTV and my heat press and this is a design from the Silhouette Store.  Hope you enjoyed these gift ideas and I have a few more to share with you in time for the holidays so stayed turned.  Head over to Punch Place Plus and get some goodies!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous Diane!!! Fabric duck tape?! I'll be hunting Walmart for that!! Love the headbands, the doll shirt and that wonderful pillow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all look great!! What heat press settings did you use for the burlap pillows? Regular Siser easyweed? I just got my first heat press in yesterday. I'm so nervous to use it. I have some burlap placemats I want to decorate.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!