Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Little Christmas Home Decor

Hello and welcome to Exploring Cricut and More. The days are getting so close to Christmas and so much to do to get ready.  I am finally feeling back to normal except for a cough, but my husband has it again, so just a matter of time!  I told him I love sharing, but this is not one of those things!  More medicine and we will be back to normal.  Well I have a couple easy holiday gift ideas or for yourself some decorating.  I created this blocks that are 3.5 x3.5 inches and used vinyl on the letters after I painted them.  I cut with my Cricut Explore and this is Alphabet #25 from My Vinyl Designer.  If you haven't been to their site, be sure to visit and pick up some freebies too!  I made a set of Joy and Noel.  Just think of the holidays coming up and what you can do!!!!  Join me Thursday for another project.  I have 2 parties this week so I am going to try to cram in this week and nexts crafting in the next 3 days!  After the holidays we will all get back on track and hopefully many of you will get some new crafting materials.  I only ask for some mats and blades, no new machines or gadgets this year.  Had to get 2 new computers last Christmas!!!  Enjoy your week and happy crafting.


1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful Diane!!! I love the frame around the letters. The colors are fabulous! I'll be checking out My Vinyl Designer!
    I've done some of the glass cutting boards. Couldn't find any at our Dollar Tree so got mine at Walmart. I also made my first glass block. Gave it to my Secret Sister at church. I did take a picture first. Will do a post on it soon. I love how it turned out. I'll be making more of those. Haven't taken pictures of my cutting boards yet, but I will so I can do posts on them too. I so love using my Explore for cutting vinyl and have also used my Silhouette to cut some too. :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!