Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Seriously, I do not want to build a snowman, but I know I have several pictures in my boxes to fill in this page lol. The weather can stay just like it is right now all winter for me and that would make me happy.  Winter, cold, and snow don't work with me and I hate going out.   I know I have some cute pictures of my little granddaughter to add to these pages.  For these, I used my Cricut Explore and PPBN Designs Do You Wanna to Build a Snowman page kit.  I love Nikki's kits and I have used almost all of them.  This was really quick and simple.  I did make these pieces a little smaller, but was not sure of the sizes.  When I use the Cameo, these come the correct sizes.  For the title I cut it 5.5 inches, snowman 2.5 inches and the snowflakes are .5, .75, and 1 inch.  The paper is some old Chatterbox in my stash.  I plan on using my stash this year.  I am on a Facebook page called Scrapbook layouts and starting in January we will be doing a 30 day challenge.  I am going to try to achieve this challenge.  Join me on Thursday with another share.  Now I must head out and renew my drivers license since I almost forgot!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG what a Fabulous LO idea WOW Girl thanks for sharing all of your cute and super clever and creative ideas....I love it!! I love that you love your Cricut cuz I do too....the only other machine I have is my Slice which I really love and it too works as a fun companion with my Cricut just like you do with your Cameo it's fun to have lots of toys to play with......YAY thanks girl for sharing and spreading the scrappin' inspiration!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Diane!!! Love that little snowman!! He is a cutie. And the title is great. I don't want to build a snowman either!!!! Bless your heart that you had to go renew your license!! I had to go to the courthouse for work Monday and the lines were super long!!!!! Glad that I wasn't there for any of that!! Happy New Year!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!