Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Just a couple quick cards.

Here we are down to the last minute for cards and gifts. With Christmas just a couple days away, lots to do and so little time. With being sick for a couple weeks, I got behind in making cards, so my Cricut Explore came to my rescue! I was able to complete several cards using the Christmas Kitsch cartridge and here are just a couple.  Not stamped inside yet, but these will go on gifts.  I love that it is so simple to put together these cards.  If you don't have this cartridge, you should put it on your must have list.  I know in a few days Christmas will be over, but you can use these fabulous images when scrapping those wonderful holiday memories.  Today I plan to bake a little and will add cards to a plate of goodies for the neighbors.  Have a wonderful Christmas holiday with your families.  Merry Christmas friends and see you on Saturday with a project. 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards and I ever so agree with you this cartridge is so gorgeous. I do love your cards great paper and colors choices and lucky peeps who get them on their pkgs as they are going to be in for a real treat. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Xmas. Thanks for bring me inspiration all year long. I don't comment much but read your blog all the time. Great cards, love they cartridge

    Maureen
    Moknowsallcrafts. Blogspot. Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are most fabulous Diana!!! I so love them. And thank you for telling me that I really needed this cartridge. I totally love mine and have used it lots!
    I pray that you and your family have a Blessed Christmas!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!