Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Just in time for gift giving!

Hello and welcome. Today I am so pleased to share with you some fun gift ideas using the fabulous products from Punch Place Plus. This is a super place to find blanks for your decorating needs.  They carry a fun assortment of burlap, acrylic, resin, fabric, and displays just ready for you to put your finishing touches on.  Be sure to sign up to get all the updates when the products are back in stock and especially when they have a great sale!!!  Jamie and Mike are super to work with and it is a pleasure for me to show what I did with a few of their goodies.  Next week I will have even more to share.  You need a few gifts and really can't spend alot? Well here are a few ideas for you.

Baby wipes just aren't for babies and I love they have these blank wipe cases and I can decorate it how I want!  I always use wipes while crafting because it never fails I have glue on me or ink of some kind.  I can pack this in my scrap bag when I got to a crop too!!
This is a simple chevron design with my monogram.  You can use any of your machines so you are not limited to one brand.  I used vinyl for this project.  These would be so cute done up for a baby gift too.
We all need a mirror in our purse, but wouldn't it look great to personalize it for a friend!  These are metal and open up and have two mirrors inside.  I decorated the front with my inital and then decorated the back.  I might make some for gifts. 

Now we have another idea.  Sorry camera flash left a light on these.  It has been dark and gloomy all day and raining so even with good lighting pictures still are not super.  These are name plates.  They have them in a variety of colors. 
I took one and added some chalkboard vinyl to it and would be great to put on a holiday table as a marker for your food.  Erase it off and use it again.
I did make a cute name plate out of it and I have a little one who will love it!  I used glitter vinyl and cut her name out with my Cricut Explore and used a font I had on the computer.  Cut some little flowers and then added some flat back resin flowers that are pictured below.  I used some E6000 glue.
These flat back resins come in two sizes and assorted colors.  They also carry some beautiful gems too. 
This is a gold cuff bracelet.  They have clear and colors available too.  These are really great looking and I can think of a couple ideas for these, but just did something quick because I was short on time and this one was a last minute project. 
I just added some of the resin flowers and now I have a festive bracelet.

This last project today is some acrylic coasters.  These come in a set of 4 with the little rubber stops for the back so that they do not mar your table. 
I used 651 vinyl and this monogram was from the Silhouette store.  The lighting on the first one is not good, but I placed this on the back of the coaster.  I love how these turned out and had a couple people want some.  I hope you have enjoyed my little gift ideas and head over to Punch Place Plus and check out all the goodies and tell them I sent you!!!!  See you Thursday with another share.  Till then, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love these ideas, Diane! Where did you find the mirror compacts? Are they at Punch Place Plus? I didn't see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous Diane!!!! Love them all. The mirrors would be great for young ladies. And I so love the coasters!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!