Saturday, December 13, 2014

Last of Gift Ideas to Share

Well hopefully after this weekend, this old girl will be back to her crafty self again. This has been a hard road with this illness and when this cough is finished, I can get back to work.  Today I want to share a few more little gift ideas with the blanks from my friends at Punch Place Plus.  You can visit their website by clicking their button on the ride side of my blog.
I love these glitter snowmen that I got from PPP.  They are acrylic and so easy to customize to your taste.  You can use any machine on them and make the cutest ornaments.  I am planning on using these on packages.
I used vinyl on these for the hat, ear muffs, bow and facial features on the first two and the last one I stamped with my Peachy Keen snowman face stamp and stazon ink.  This worked great, just let it dry.  I colored the nose with stickles.  I used ribbon for the scarfs and added a name.  I will put the year on the back since my grandkids gets ornaments each year from us.
For the wine lovers, this is a wine cork.  I think they also sell acrylic ones too, but this is metal.  I took my picture and noticed it was the back side, but I will show you the finished on the front.  I did cover the back as well.
I used glitter vinyl and added an intial.  One of my daughter in laws took her home and I will give one to my other one next week when  see them.  Make nice gifts to add with a bottle of wine.
This last one is pony tail holders.  These can be decorated anyway you want and very durable.  They sell in several colors. 
I just used vinyl and cut snowflakes and added a gem on it.  Love how wintery it is.  My granddaughter Katie will like it.
Just added a name to another one and ready for a easy gift.  I will be back Tuesday with a full project and will get working to make sure my things are done with Christmas coming so fast.  My shopping is done, but not the wrapping and two parties this week!  Enjoy your weekend and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart!! I pray that cough goes away really soon. One of my girls at work has been sick for 2 weeks now and can't shake it. Must be some strong stuff going around!!
    I so love the snowman ornament/tags. They are so cute. Great wine stopper. And the pony tail holders are great!!! Take care of yourself and don't overdo!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!