Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Something Easy Today1

Hello and hope you all had a super weekend. First, I want to apologize for my projects today.  I have been sick now for 10 days and when you do not feel like crafting, you are really sick!  I couldn't not do a project so I picked a couple easy Make It Now projects from Design Space.  I created a couple gift bags and just added a title.  I used the Christmas Kitsche for Merry Christmas and Joy is from Winter Wonderland.  These are great if you need something in a hurry and part of the subscription.  I have lots of projects in the works and hopefully by Thursday I can get them done.  Have a very crafty day.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. That's a long time for anyone to be ill. Hope that you're on the mend and better soon.

    Both bags look pretty darn good for someone who didn't feel like putting them together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick Diane!! I agree with Barbara, that is a long time to be sick. I pray that you are getting better!!
    I so love both of your bags. They are both outstanding for easy make it now projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!