Thursday, December 4, 2014

Time for a little Lori Whitlock Christmas

Hello and welcome to Exploring Cricut and More. Today I am sharing three projects by one of my favorite designers, Lori Whitlock. Now we Cricut Explore users can purchase all her great files on her site at www.loriwhitlock.com I always loved the designs I got in the Silhouette Store and so now I can get them for my Cricut Explore too!  I did use the Explore on this projects.
This first card is so easy and only a few cuts to create this fun card.  This is the Santa Suit card and it is a A2 card.  If you do not want to purchase the design, you can create this by using some of your Cricut cartridges too! 
Lori has some of the best cards in a box and I love this one.  It is called Santa Christmas Box Card.  I used some left over Christmas paper scraps for this and it folds to a A2 size.
I really love this 3D Santa Sleigh.  This is so easy and makes a great container for cookies or candies or even some sparkly bling gift!!!  Stop by her set and check it out.  I have heard from Punch Place Plus that they have the clear coasters back in stock.  You can click on the link on the side of my blog and check them out!!  Not too late to make some gifts!  I will be back on Saturday with my review of the new Frozen cartridge.

2 comments:

  1. Great projects. Really love that box card

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Diane!!! I love all of them, but you know that box card is my favorite!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your comments, thank you so much! Please include your email so if you win our challenge it will be easy to get in touch with you and we might ask you to be a guest designer for us too!!!